Forum

Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Fcobra007  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 12, 2019 7:52:05 PM(UTC)

Hi Admin,

Are you planning to add new some advertising products ?
I would love to see some 468 x 60 banners on the top frame (by the timer)....would definitely buy it too.....you can potentially add some network banner ads for additional revenue. Can consider google adsense as well as other bitcoin ad networks like mellow, adhitz etc

Also 10,000 mails package might be too much for some advertisers, you may want to considers offering lower amounts and get more advertisers on board.
what other features are you planning to add?
lately the number of mails per day have reduced, I fear this may discourage some users from coming back.
I would love to see this program succeed man ! wish you all the best.

admin  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 12:05:38 AM(UTC)

Originally Posted by: Fcobra007 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Admin,

Are you planning to add new some advertising products ?
I would love to see some 468 x 60 banners on the top frame (by the timer)....would definitely buy it too.....you can potentially add some network banner ads for additional revenue. Can consider google adsense as well as other bitcoin ad networks like mellow, adhitz etc

Also 10,000 mails package might be too much for some advertisers, you may want to considers offering lower amounts and get more advertisers on board.
what other features are you planning to add?
lately the number of mails per day have reduced, I fear this may discourage some users from coming back.
I would love to see this program succeed man ! wish you all the best.

• We might consider adding a banner later ...

• We work mostly with exclusive advertisers as new members have no idea how to utilize these ads.

• We do have some problems with emails going spam but is being solved as we speak. You can help by marking emails as non spam and adding our email to contacts list and mark it as star (on gmail and yahoo)